Sleek, uber-modern, and yet also highly functional, DELTA CUSTOM planters are made from a proprietary, patent-protected form of Fibre Reinforced Cement [FRC] branded 'Eterplan'.
Eterplan is manufactured as a densely-compressed FRC board for building applications such as walls, ceilings and sub-roof constructions, and the material has significant benefits:
- An exceptional strength-to-weight ratio – planters are strong, yet easily handled
- Suitable for all environments, from public realm to weight-restricted interiors
- Guaranteed frostproof, and UV stable
- Resistant to mould, fungus, termites and other vermin
- Certified Class A2-s1,d0 fire retardant
- Breathable yet completely watertight
- Can be drilled and modified on-site with standard tools
The maximum size of a planter is 2500 x 2000 x H1000mm.
DELTA CUSTOM is available in the 13 standard RAL colours listed below. (Note: Planters can also be custom-coloured to any other RAL reference, or physical colour sample, but a surcharge will apply).
- RAL 1001 Beige
- RAL 1006 Maize yellow
- RAL 3001 Signal red
- RAL 3004 Purple red
- RAL 4005 Blue lilac
- RAL 4006 Traffic purple
- RAL 5010 Gentian blue
- RAL 5024 Pastel blue
- RAL 6017 May green
- RAL 7006 Beige grey
- RAL 7016 Anthracite grey
- RAL 8011 Nut brown
- RAL 9001 Cream
Planters can also be supplied in an unpainted finish, although it must be accepted that the unpainted finish will weather naturally over time.